To feel others’ feelings: Caring for the physically challenged friends
Wednesday, May 27, 2015, 12:00 noon
Hallway outside the Library, Main Campus
- Organized by: The Counseling Center
- Do we you still remember the experiences we had last year? We colored things, tied the balloons to our leg(s), read lips, and so on. Through these activities, we understood a little bit about what the physically challenged friends live through every day, and learned how to put ourselves into their shoes. If you want to know more, please join us!
- Date & Time: Wednesday, May 27, 2015, 12:00 noon – 1:30 PM
- Admission: Free. RSVP at https://myinfo.tcu.edu.tw, or contact Miss Shih.
- Type of Activity: Social Activity
- Audience: General Public, Faculty, Staff, Students
- Contact: Miss Shih, 03-856-5301 #1265
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org