Occupational Safety and Health Issues for International Students and Researchers Date & Time: Friday, October 14, 2016, 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Venue: Room 301, Biological Science and Technology Building, Chung Yuan Christian University
About this session：
- To increase occupational safety and health knowledge, and enable each to be aware of potential risks and hazards in the laboratory, so accidents can be prevented, and personal injury and property damage be reduced.
- International students or researchers who will work in a lab, including but not limited to freshmen, current Master’s candidates or Ph.D. candidates.
- Excess https://www.safelab.edu.tw/ to register online. Please note that the website is in Chinese, so you might need to ask someone for help, and this session we will only accommodate up to 60 persons. You can also download the class outline, and you might need someone to assist you, too.
- Should you have any questions, please contact Miss Hsin-Tzu Tai of Chung Yuan Christian University by phone (03)265-4909 or by E-mail email@example.com.
- Please visit https://www.safelab.edu.tw/ for more details.
Organized by: Ministry of Education
Admission: Free, please visit https://www.safelab.edu.tw/ to register online.
Type of Activity: Lecture
Audience: International students and researchers
Contact: Miss Hsin-Tzu Tai of Chung Yuan Christian University (03)265-4909 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date & Time: Friday, October 14, 2016, 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM