Shaw Fang Yet Masterclass
Tuesday, June 9, 2015, 3:40 PM.
B201, Main Campus
- Professor Yet, of the National Research Institute, will give a presentation on “Endothelium-derived 5-methoxytryptophan protects endothelial barrier function and reduces vascular damage by suppressing p38 MAP kinase activation.”
- Date & Time: Tuesday, June 9, 2015, 3:40 pm – 5:30 pm
- Admission: Free. RSVP at https://myinfo.tcu.edu.tw, or contact Miss Chou.
- Type of Activity: Lecture
- Audience: General Public, Faculty, Staff, Students
- Contact: Miss Chou, 03-856-5301 #2011
- Email: email@example.com