How to be Happy
Friday, May 29, 2015, 6:30 PM. B104, Main Campus.
- Organized by: The Counseling Center
- Speaker: Professor John, Graduate Institute of Sports and Health, National Changhua University of EducationProfessor John, who earned his Ph.D. degree at the University of Indiana, focuses his efforts on therapeutic recreation, recreation therapy, and the targeting recreation & leisure.Professor John excels in the fields of academic, education, sports, media, and counseling with vitality and creativity. He has a good state of mind, maintains good conduct, and often shares his thoughts with the general public. To help others improve their quality of life, he plays many roles, such as college professor, radio announcer, writer, blogger, and sports coach.Do you want to live your life vigorously? Do you want to live happily outside your busy schedule? Do you want to know how to enjoy your leisure time? Don’t miss your chance to meet Professor John.
- Date & Time: Friday, May 29, 2015, 6:30 PM – 9:00 PM
- Admission: Free. RSVP at https://myinfo.tcu.edu.tw, or contact Mr. Lin.
- Type of Activity: Lecture
- Audience: General Public, Faculty/Staff, Students
- Contact: Mr. Lin, 03-856-5301 #1266,
- Email: email@example.com