The International Postgraduate Program for Biomedical Sciences offers full English courses and research projects for students pursuing their Ph.D. degree in Biomedical Sciences including research fields in microbiology, immunology, biochemistry, physiology, anatomy, life sciences, molecular biology, human genetics, cancer researches, clinical medicine, translational medicine, pharmacology and toxicology.
Supporting Departments and Institutes
- Institute of Medical Sciences
- Institute of Microbiology and Immunology
- Department of Pharmacology, School of Medicine
- Department of Life Sciences
- Department of Molecular Biology and Human Genetics
- Department of Laboratory Medicine and Biotechnology
- Department of Biochemistry, School of Medicine
- Department of Microbiology and Immunology, School of Medicine
- Department of Physiological and Anatomical Medicine , School of Medicine
- Department of Public Health
- Department of Medical Informatics
1. Applicants who have a Masters or MD degree are entitled to enroll as a Ph.D. student.
2. Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree can register as a Masters student initially, and can then be transferred to the Ph.D. program after one year, depending on performance.
1. Download application form PDF
2. Mail all the hard copy documents required to TCU by March 1, 2014.
3. Check the notification of admission on June 9th, 2014.
4. Confirm your intention to register before June 23rd, 2014.
1. Application Form
2. Certificate of Nationality
3. Copy of Diploma
4. Financial certificate
5. Check List
6. Declaration Form
7. Copy of Transcript(s)
8. Additional requirements by individual department