Meet with employers:
You can meet with employers in an informal setting and learn more about job and internship opportunities offered by companies, government agencies, and non-profit organizations where you might like to work. It is also for non-graduating students to know more about the job market and their personal strengths/weaknesses, find out work-study openings, and plan careers ahead. Three of TCU’s administrative offices work with other Tzu Chi Affiliates, the Workforce Development Agency of Ministry of Labor, and various organizations to sponsor this event.
Participating organizations and their offerings:
Number of organizations：Over 30
Number of job openings：Over 300
Number of work-study opportunities:：Over 100
Types of organizations：Health care, social services, insurance, IT, hotels, companies in traditional industries, and other service organizations
This is your opportunity:
- Graduating students can meet with employers and talk to them about employment opportunities.
- Non-graduating students can discuss with employers about internship or work-study openings.
Tips to get the most out of career fairs:
- Bring many copies of your resume to submit to potential employers
- Dress appropriately in school uniform.
- Prioritize the employers you are most interested in; you must visit at least 2 employers.
- Reflect and give the Feedback Form back to us
Following and completing the above 4 tips will allow you to participate in the Prize Draw:
- Please drop your participation sheet into the draw box from 1:00 AM through 1:40 PM, and the Prize Draw will start at 1:50 PM.
- Failing to answer the name called for 3 times will be regarded as giving up the prize.
- Each prize winner is responsible for paying the Value Added Tax.
- Rules are subject to change without notice.
Workforce Development Agency, Ministry of Labor
Office of Student Affairs, Office of Humanities, Office of Faculty Development and Instructional Resources, Tzu Chi University
Date & Time: Wednesday, April 26, 2016, 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Admission: Free. RSVP at https://myinfo.tcu.edu.tw
Type of Activity: Career Fair
Audience: Faculty, staffs, and students
Contact: Career Service Section, (03)856-5301 #1245, 1246